Thursday, March 26, 2009

Timber Riley Thank you!!!


Do you remember our ice storm? We had quite a large amount of damage in our area, and now that it is spring, people are piling up their wood and the damaged branches for spring pick up. Our neighbor had a pile of wood which he cut and stacked neatly in the front yard. I spied it and quickly shot off an email and asked him if we could have the wood for our fire pit in the backyard. S'more season will be approaching soon, and it sure is nice to have some nice dry wood for burning in the fire pit. I got Todd and the wheel barrow and we snagged the wood. I made this thank you note for him! The background is the traffic jam A2 embossing folder. I had some mulberry paper (I had quite the stash of mulberry paper at one time - during my torn mulberry phase). That was so *1999*. (snicker). I had some designer paper scraps that I threw on the card too. Gonna go stick this in his mailbox! What do you think?





Stamp: Timber Riley, Everyday Sentiments (Hanna Stamps!)
ink: ranger black, copics
paper: close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, whisper white, designer paper (target), mulberry paper (green)
misc: cuttlebug embossing folder (traffic jam), sewing




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online