Thursday, March 26, 2009

Got Wood?


Okay - so I got the wood from my neighbor Al (see the thank you note I made him). Little did I know that my neighbor Lisa was also eyeing the wood pile! You see, Lisa has this amazing backyard, with a waterfall, pond and a beautiful outdoor fireplace on her patio. Lisa wanted the wood, but I asked first. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I felt horrible (however she was able to grab some of the ice storm wood from another neighbor!). Here is a little card I made for her - I think we will split a load of seasoned firewood -- since we have a new fire pit that we are going to use a LOT this spring and summer!

This card is on a regal rose base. I used the cuttlebug with love folder for the mustard layer. The velvet flower is from Papertrey ink. I used a PTI button as well, but colored it with a copic to make it more "mustard". The sentiment is printed on the computer, then punched with the small oval Stampin' Up! punch. Main image, flower and sentiment all mounted on dimensionals (since I am hand delivering it!). May arts ribbon.



stamps: timber riley
paper: regal, white, mustard, designer paper
misc: Cuttlebug (with love), ribbon, velvet flower (papertrey), button (papertrey), oval punch, sentiment (computer)





3 comments:

Robin. said...

wow, there really is a card for everything! lol super cute.

Elizabeth S. said...

Very cute!!

Silli said...

I love your rilley, the colors are so fab... HUgs from Silke

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online