Saturday, March 21, 2009

FS111: It's Beate-FUL!!!!

I just adore Beate and I am totally kicking myself for not featuring her until now. (KICK SELF) {OW!} WHAT WAS I THINKIN?

I created this cute little square card based on Beate's Card: Drake Likes Flowers. I flipped the card on it's side. I cuttlebugged the celery layer with the d'vine swirl cuttlebug folder. I used the spiral punch from SU! on the edge of the designer paper. The paper is DCWV - it's a celery, regal paper with embossed mini cherries on it...so cute and springy! The regal rose layer is cut with the nestabilities scalloped edge rectangle. I stamped the main image from Pea-Nut Bunny {Our Craft Lounge} on white paper, then colored it in with copics. The sentiment is on the curly label punch -- and is from the same Pea-Nut Bunny stamp set. This is a birthday card for Bella's friend.





Stamps: Pea-Nut Bunny {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, White, DCWV (designer paper)
ink: black, Copics, SU! punch (curly label, spiral), nestabilites, Celery ribbon, may arts ribbon, cuttlebug (swirls)



Here is my brush with fame -- today while shopping at the Clifton Park Target - I ran into newly Ousted Chef from Hell's Kitchen {J Maxwell}. He was in line at the check out. Of course, being a fan of the show (I was totally rooting for J this season until his untimely departure during this week's episode). I spied him from afar and then went up and said "J?". He turned and looked bewildered, as if he isn't recognized much. I told him "We were hopin' you would go far!" to which he smiled and said "Thank you!" and shook my hand. I got in another line because it was shorter, but I was smirking the whole time thinking I *WANTED* to shout (in my best Chef Ramsay voice, "SHUT IT DOWN!!!!"! I didn't do it though, I maintained my composure, but I had the biggest *you know what* grin on my face.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable, Beth!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online