Monday, March 9, 2009

CAS04, CAS05: Without you?


Over the weekend, we ended up with the sickies (Karen & Todd have strep throat, Sophie has Coxackie virus). I think the time change did us in too! Today we are having a lazy day - Xavier slept until 10:30 am so I didn't send him to school (just in case he has a bug -- I would hate to share it with his class). I am spending the day watching the SNOW (yes - it is still snowing here) and cleaning. I did get a few minutes to stamp in one of my new favorite challenges (Clean & Simple on SCS). This week I got the CAS04 (dots) and CAS05 (blue & green) challenges done in one card!

I started with a white base - used white craft ink on the bashful with the flower and leaf from Papertrey's new stamp set (Friends 'til the end). Button and ribbon in the center. This button is from the bag which Papertrey sent me (well, I ordered the buttons - but let me tell you - the bag 'o buttons is AMAZINGLY HUGE!). Sentiment from the same set done in celery and bashful. I love this color combo. Let's hope the spring colors force the weather to cooperate soon! COME ON SUNSHINE! What do you think? Clean, simple?

And a big SHOUT OUT to my BFF Debbie - it is her birthday TODAY! Stop by {her blog} and wish her happy birthday!




stamps: Friends 'til the end {Papertrey Ink}
paper: white, bashful, celery
ink: white, bashful, celery
misc: paper piercer & mat pack, button (papertrey ink), ribbon (mayarts)






1 comment:

Kristin Moore said...

Oh my, it's a button I see now! I thought you had somehow embossed a jumbo eyelet at first! THis is a great combination of the two challenges!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online