Friday, March 20, 2009

HSC61: Spaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!



Some days - don't you just want to be pampered! Sophie G. sometimes *DRIVES* me to want a spa day. (My Sophie G. not the moose stamps). She is a PILL! 3 going on 23 - with such a fun attitude, but completely and thoroughly exahusting. Wouldn't I love a pedi today! Gotta get my toes ready for Spring. Todays Hanna Stamps Challenge (#61) is dry or heat embossing. I used dry pressure embossing on the background. Some old SU! designer paper - lots of pink here - I am in a pink mood!

Sentiment is printed on the computer. Nestabilites were used for the main image and the sentiment.







stamps: Spa Sophie G.
ink: black
paper: SU! designer paper, regal rose, pretty in pink, rose red, white
misc: ribbon, flowers, brad, crystal bling, nesties, SU! scalloped edge punch, copics, embossing folder.





5 comments:

Vicki G said...

Cute! Love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable, love all the pink, i need a pedicure, it is going to be 72 here today, so sandals here we go. :)

smallcity

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!! Reminds me I need a pedicure too!

Tracey said...

An adorable card Beth! Love the pink!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online