Saturday, March 7, 2009

FS109: StampingQueenJAR


Judy is one of my favorite stampers! I cased Judy's card {here}. I made this card for Megan's 5th birthday. I never use apricot anymore - but pulled out a "half slice" of it because it is so *Megan*. I paired it with some celery and basic grey. I stamped using my new papertrey stamps {Friends 'till the end, Handwritten notes}. I used white craft ink for the flower and black ranger for the sentiment. I used a new papertrey button (HOLY WOW THERE ARE A TON OF BUTTONS). I tied some sheer white ribbon in the button, used some wide celery grossgrain on the bottom with a sheer white tied in a knot. Simple and elegant.

Changes from Judy's card:
colors, stamp set - added a button






stamps: {Papertrey Ink} Friends Till the End, Handwritten Notes
paper: Basic grey, apricot, white, celery
ink: white, black
misc: button (PTI), ribbon, punch, nestabilties





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I love this card, so gorgeous, very springy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Beth, love the colors!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online