Thursday, March 5, 2009

I wanna Rock With You! {all night}


I wanna rock with you (all night)
Dance you into day (sunlight)
I wanna rock with you (all night)
Were gonna rock the night away

This was a fun color combo for me! I had this designer paper in my stash (it's the my minds eye paper from Costco). I layered the dp on some pumpkin pie base, then coordinated it with a strip of chocoalte chip. The ribbon (turquoise and brown checked) is atop the chocolate chip!

Celery and pumpkin buttons with sheer white polka dot ribbon threaded through! Hanna is rockin' OUT! See the notes -- I figure this could be a birthday card - "Hope you have a ROCKIN' birthday" -- or you could just write "YOU ROCK!" inside the card! This set is actually REALLY so versatile! Main image cut with nestabilties and mounted on pumpkin (also cut with nesties). Image colored with copics! Sakura stardust on her earings!

Thanks for lookin' -- what do you think?


stamp: Rock Star Hanna
paper: designer paper (MME), pumpkin, chocolate chip, white
ink: copics, black, chocolate chip (musical notes)
misc: ribbon (mayarts), buttons, nesties!, sakura stardust





2 comments:

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Beth!!

Vicki G said...

Great card Beth! The bright colours are sweet!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online