Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When the SAINTS go Marching in!!!! (to the big dance)

The Siena Saints are heading back to the Big Dance after winning the MAAC tourney! YAY! I combined Good Luck Riley with a Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment for a card which I will send (albeit late) to my parents. My dad is a Siena Grad and a huge fan of the basketball team. I created this 4.5x4.5 card out of a white base, then adhered some textured Wasabi. There is some designer paper (SU! and My Minds Eye) with the MME paper getting the Scalloped edge treatment. Main image cut with a nestie scalloped edge rectangle die. Three cute shamrocks in the bottom corner (I found them at Joanne's WAY back -- they were in my stash!. The main image is stamped on white - mounted with dimensionals. Riley is colored with copics. I added a shirt on Riley - He is a huge Saints fan!

What do you think of a Number 9 seed in the Big Dance! GO SAINTS!

And Happy St. Patrick's day to all me Irish friends!


Stamps: Good Luck Riley (Hanna Stamps!)
paper: Wasabi, Celery, SU! Dp, MME dp, white
ink: black ranger
misc: nesties, scallop edge punch (SU), buttons (Joanne's Shamrock shapes), ribbon (Mayarts), copics, black gel pen






1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This wee Riley is Precious Beth!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Vicki

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online