I went to my bisquick box and the recipe was no longer listed (GASP!)
So I hunted down the recipe - thought I would share it with you here!
Bisquick Coffee Cake: Betty Crocker
Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cinnamon Streusel (below)
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix (I actually prefer the low fat version)
- 2/3 cup milk or water (skim)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg (I use all white egg beaters)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch round pan. Make Cinnamon Streusel; reserve.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Mix in a 1/4 of the Streusel topping and spread in pan. Cover with Cinnamon Streusel.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown, testing with a toothpick.
Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter (I use Smart Balance)
Mix all ingredients in small bowl until crumbly. Cutting them with a knife and fork helps separate the butter.
Serve with coffee and friends! :)