Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Sneak Peek Week: Garden Hanna

Here are the creations I made with the new Garden Hanna set.



The first card is a white base (standard size), with a layer of DCWV designer paper (black/white floral) and My minds eye (pink/rose) designer papers. I used nestabilities for the main image (black cardstock and a white main image). I stamped the image with black soot and colored with copics. Sentiment from Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}. Main image is on dimensionals. Baubles (pink) in the lower right corner. Butterfly and ladybugs are from the Backyard Dwellers mini set (also being released Friday!)




CARD ONE:

stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}, Backyard dwellers
paper: white, Black, DCWV & My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, baubles, dimensionals ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second card was made for Todd's client. Sometimes he asks me to make a card for his clients and I remind him how much he saves by having me make these special cards for him (yeah, right!). This one is a rose red base, with some designer paper on the top (My minds eye). I used some rose red for the main image, then the white. A strip of celery, punched with the SU! scalloped edge punch, then holes punched in the center of each scallop with a small hole punch. Some fun ribbon (mayarts). Main image stamped with black soot, colored with copics. Some stickles in the center of the flowers. Sentiment from Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}. A little piercing under the sentiment.

CARD TWO:


stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}
paper: white, celery, rose red My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, stickles, dimensionals, ribbon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final card I made with Garden Hanna is this fun little number. I used an olive base, then added a strip of designer paper (it's polkadot). The main image is on summer sun, then white. I used nesties for the main image and the SU! scalloped circle punch/circle punch for the sentiment. Image stamped in black soot and colored with copics. Sakura stardust on the flower and each scallop on the sentiment .

CARD THREE:

stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments
paper: white, olive, summer sun, My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, sakura stardust, dimensionals, ribbon (mayarts), su punches

2 comments:

Tracey said...

These cards are gorgeous Beth!! Love the reveals!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Beth, your cards are so bright and cheery! Love the COlours in your Hanna Card!


Vicki

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online