Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Sneak Peek Week: Garden Hanna

Here are the creations I made with the new Garden Hanna set.



The first card is a white base (standard size), with a layer of DCWV designer paper (black/white floral) and My minds eye (pink/rose) designer papers. I used nestabilities for the main image (black cardstock and a white main image). I stamped the image with black soot and colored with copics. Sentiment from Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}. Main image is on dimensionals. Baubles (pink) in the lower right corner. Butterfly and ladybugs are from the Backyard Dwellers mini set (also being released Friday!)




CARD ONE:

stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}, Backyard dwellers
paper: white, Black, DCWV & My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, baubles, dimensionals ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second card was made for Todd's client. Sometimes he asks me to make a card for his clients and I remind him how much he saves by having me make these special cards for him (yeah, right!). This one is a rose red base, with some designer paper on the top (My minds eye). I used some rose red for the main image, then the white. A strip of celery, punched with the SU! scalloped edge punch, then holes punched in the center of each scallop with a small hole punch. Some fun ribbon (mayarts). Main image stamped with black soot, colored with copics. Some stickles in the center of the flowers. Sentiment from Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}. A little piercing under the sentiment.

CARD TWO:


stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments {Hanna}
paper: white, celery, rose red My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, stickles, dimensionals, ribbon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final card I made with Garden Hanna is this fun little number. I used an olive base, then added a strip of designer paper (it's polkadot). The main image is on summer sun, then white. I used nesties for the main image and the SU! scalloped circle punch/circle punch for the sentiment. Image stamped in black soot and colored with copics. Sakura stardust on the flower and each scallop on the sentiment .

CARD THREE:

stamps: Garden Hanna, Everyday Sentiments
paper: white, olive, summer sun, My Minds Eye designer paper
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, sakura stardust, dimensionals, ribbon (mayarts), su punches

2 comments:

Tracey said...

These cards are gorgeous Beth!! Love the reveals!

Vicki G said...

Beth, your cards are so bright and cheery! Love the COlours in your Hanna Card!


Vicki

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online