Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breast cancer card



This was a super simple card to make. I made it for Todd to send one of his clients. She was just diagnosed with her second bout of Breast Cancer. I picked up the pin at church and adhered it to the center of the flowers (primas). Inside I put a note that she could easily remove the back of the pin and it would slide out of the flower. She can place the pin on the lapel of her coat. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink {Everyday blessings}.

Start with your 4.25x5.5 card in white, adhere the patterned paper, take a strip of coordinating paper across the bottom third. The primas are layered on one another and adhered to one another (and the card) with adhesive. Pin slips right though like a brad.


stamps: Papertrey Ink {Everyday Blessings}
paper: white, designer paper (my minds eye and Target $ pack)
ink: black soot
misc: prima flowers, pin (breast cancer awareness)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Beth. I love that you included the pin.

Unknown said...

What a cheerful and happy card! I love it. You are such a thoughtful person to include the pin.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online