Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Sneak Peek Week: Ahoy! Hanna


I hope you don't mind me sharing my sneek peeks this way. I thought it was easier to group the cards by set so that you can see the versatility of each set. Hanna Stamp sets offer a wide selection of images in each set, so it is easy to come up with a variety of card designs with a single set.

You Light Up My Life
This first card uses the lighthouse from the set. I printed the sentiment on the computer. I also used the corner of the square scalloped punch to make the side of the sentiment. Like it? Start out with a strip of cardstock, then thread the side into the corner of the square scalloped punch. It makes this kewl design. I used two brads on each of the sides. The main image is colored with copics.

Ahoy, There!

This card is 5x5 square. I used some designer paper on the bottom and a circle punch for the sentiment (1 3/8 SU! punch). The clouds and birds are part of the set. I think this is one of those old wooden Chris Craft boats. I see them on Lake George all the time. I don't think they are big enough to hold our family though! :) That would be me driving - "Ahoy!!!!". Image is colored with copics. I free-hand colored the water with copics.



Hey Sunshine

This final card was so simple. I used the sentiment from Things Hanna Would Say {Hey Sunshine!}. The sun is from the Ahoy! Hanna set. The card is one of those DCWV note cards in a summer sun color - it is textured. I used a strip of black cardstock, punched with the SU! scalloped edge punch. There is a piece of designer paper on the side (pink with yellow polkadots) and some yellow polkadot ribbon. The main image is mounted on a scalloped circle punched piece of black cardstock.


You Light Up My Life
stamps: Ahoy! Hanna
paper: white, black, tempting turquoise, dcwv dp
ink: black, copics
misc: brads, square scalloped punch, sakura stardust (for light stream and windows), dimensionals

Ahoy! Hanna
stamps: Ahoy! Hanna
paper: white, navy, black, brocade dcwv dp
ink: black, copics
misc: sakura stardust (for chrome on boat), dimensionals , hemp

Hey Sunshine!
stamps: Ahoy! Hanna, Things Hanna would say
paper: white, black, dcwv dp, dcwv notecard (yellow)
ink: black, copics
misc: ribbon, circle scalloped punch, circle punch, scalloped edge punch, sakura stardust (for sun), dimensionals




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online