Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Sneak Peek Week: HAY Hanna


UNCLE! UNCLE! Enough of the ice already! I am *SO* not an ice person. I love the snow, but I am so frightened by ice storms. We are in the midst of our SECOND major ice storm of the season. The first one rendered the Capital District in complete CHAOS! Let's hope we weather this storm better. The kids are out of school today. They are enjoying the Wii (Super Mario Cart and the Wii fit) downstairs. I have a few moments to post some of my latest sneek peeks.

Thank Moo!
This first card is a 4.25 x .25 card (that way you can still mail it in a regular envie). I printed the sentiment on the computer. The main image is stamped on white with black soot ink and colored with copics. Main image die cut with my nestabilities. The may arts ribbon is stapled to the side. Main image on dimensionals. A celery brad on the sentiment "flag" The designer paper is from a DCWV pack that I picked up in Joanne's a while back.



Happy Birthday to Moooo!
This second card with the Hay Hanna set is so fun. Love the colors. The papers are from my stash. I think they are DCWV (they are in the same box as my other DCWV). The ribbon is mayarts and the main image is white cardstock, mounted on black. Black brads on each side the sentiment. This cow cracks me up! I am saving this one for my dad. His family owned a dairy farm locally. My grandparents ran the dairy farm until GE bought the land from them (which is now where the GE research and development center is in Niskayuna, NY.) My grandparents collected all kinds out cow stuff and would have LOVED this stamp set!

What's Shaken Bacon?
This final card is made with the pig from the Hay Hanna set. I found this sentiment in the Just what I wanted to say Hanna set. There is also "When Pigs fly" and "Holy Cow" which would go PERFECT with the Hay Hanna set.

This is a white 5x5 card, a layer of black and then pretty in pink, which I ran through my swiss dots folder (which was clearly neglected over the holiday). The pig was stamped on white, mounted on black. The main image was punched with the SU! punch. Pink mayarts ribbon (sheer polkadot pink) completes the design. Main image on dimensionals.



Thank Moo
stamps: Hay Hanna
ink: black soot, copics
paper: white, celery, dcwv
misc: ribbon, staple, dimensionals, brads, nesties


Happy Birthday to Moo
stamps: Hay Hanna
ink: black soot, copics
paper: white, black, dcwv
misc: ribbon, dimensionals, brads, nesties


What's Shaken Bacon?
stamps: Hay Hanna, Just what I wanted to say
ink: black soot, copics
paper: white, black, pretty in pink
misc: ribbon, dimensionals, cuttlebug (swiss dots), SU! punch




4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Cute cute cards!

Tracey said...

These are fantastic cards Beth!!

Anonymous said...

really cute cards, love all the pink and polka dots. By the way, cute new picture! beth g

Debbie Corbari said...

What's shaken bacon?? LMAO! Ahhhh...LOVE IT!

I just "finished" reading Skinny Bitch...and then tried to eat yogurt. NOT GOOD. Beth...don't ever read this book...EVER! OMG..you'll never eat again!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online