Saturday, November 1, 2008

FS91: Becca Stamps

One word describes Becca Stamps Gallery: AMAZING! Seriously. Just stunning stuff in there!!!


Here is the card which I cased: Get Well Soon


Changes to the card:
  • used different colors
  • used different stamp set
  • used oval for main image, not circle

Details of the card: I started out with a white 5x5 base. I used some textured DCWV brown cardstock, then used a layer of green designer paper from My Minds Eye. I cuttlebugged the green with the paisley cuttlebug folder (available at eclecticpaperie). I added a 3x3 square layer of artichoke with whisper white atop it. I tied some fun green ribbon around the white square and secured it to the card. Then I took my oval punch (scalloped) and punched out a piece of that My Minds Eye green. I stamped the butterfly from Stampin' Up!® set flight of the butterfly in celery. The polkadot layer is artichoke. I used artichoke for the sentiment. Three celery baubles in the lower corner. Quick note: stamp solid layer, then polkadot layer, then use your oval punch. Gives you the perfect alignment.



stamps: flight of the butterfly {Stampin' Up!®}
paper: white, artichoke, designer paper {dcwv, my minds eye}
ink: artichoke, celery
misc: ribbon, baubles, cuttlebug {paisley/eclecticpaperie}, punches




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your Halloween pictures. Such a cute bunch including you. Thanks for sharing some of your darling family with us.
This card is so beautiful. Love the green. It would help if you included the website address in your post so we can go directly to it to see the featured stamper each week.
Thanks,

Juliana said...

Absolutely ADORABLE card!!
I love the way you did the sentiment with this!! CLEVER case!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Super sweet card! Love the colors and I need to get that SU! set... Smiles! :)

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! I love the layout of the card!!

Brenda H. said...

'Just LOVE this card...thanks for sharing!
~Brenda H.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online