Saturday, November 15, 2008

FS93: I'm Krazy For Kendra



This week's featured stamper is my good friend Kendra. She is AMAZING! She designs for Lizzie Anne, Hanna Stamps!, Inchie Arts AND I heart papers. In her spare time, she is an amazing mom, wonderful friend and just all around BIG TIME TROUBLE MAKER!

I still snicker at her antics on our stampin' retreat (moving the TP rolls from "waterfall" to "un-waterfall")....Oh the humanity!!!!

I digress.....take a peek at Kendra's gallery and you will see why she is so wonderful in my eyes!

I took this card: {Oh Happy Day} and changed a few items. I used the new Anna Mae set from Our Craft Lounge. I changed the colors and the stamp set....

I loved how Kendra had the main image with the button and ribbon on the top left side. I loved the three buttons on the bottom. Kendra's buttons were NEKID! I dressed them up with ribbon. I changed the patterned paper to dry pressure embossed paper.

I started the card with an only orange base, then used some real red paper, embossed with the heart cuttlebug folder. I used a strip of only orange with the swirl cuttlebug folder atop the red layer. Then the main image is on basic black and pixie pink. I used copics on the main image! I love this image.

Play along by clicking on the link on my left sidebar under my picture.....




stamps: Anna Mae {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: real red, only orange, pixie pink, basic black, white
ink: black, copics
misc: cuttlebug (swirls, hearts), ribbon, buttons, dimensionals






4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

That's my girl! She's on MY DT!! I'm so excited for her! :) Super cute card, Beth!

Kendra said...

I LOVE THIS & YOU!!!

Thanks sweetie for the honor of being this weeks featured stamper.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Beth, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Savor the Journey said...

What an awesome choice, Beth!
You know you 'rock' at this!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online