Saturday, November 15, 2008

FS93: I'm Krazy For Kendra



This week's featured stamper is my good friend Kendra. She is AMAZING! She designs for Lizzie Anne, Hanna Stamps!, Inchie Arts AND I heart papers. In her spare time, she is an amazing mom, wonderful friend and just all around BIG TIME TROUBLE MAKER!

I still snicker at her antics on our stampin' retreat (moving the TP rolls from "waterfall" to "un-waterfall")....Oh the humanity!!!!

I digress.....take a peek at Kendra's gallery and you will see why she is so wonderful in my eyes!

I took this card: {Oh Happy Day} and changed a few items. I used the new Anna Mae set from Our Craft Lounge. I changed the colors and the stamp set....

I loved how Kendra had the main image with the button and ribbon on the top left side. I loved the three buttons on the bottom. Kendra's buttons were NEKID! I dressed them up with ribbon. I changed the patterned paper to dry pressure embossed paper.

I started the card with an only orange base, then used some real red paper, embossed with the heart cuttlebug folder. I used a strip of only orange with the swirl cuttlebug folder atop the red layer. Then the main image is on basic black and pixie pink. I used copics on the main image! I love this image.

Play along by clicking on the link on my left sidebar under my picture.....




stamps: Anna Mae {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: real red, only orange, pixie pink, basic black, white
ink: black, copics
misc: cuttlebug (swirls, hearts), ribbon, buttons, dimensionals






4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

That's my girl! She's on MY DT!! I'm so excited for her! :) Super cute card, Beth!

Kendra said...

I LOVE THIS & YOU!!!

Thanks sweetie for the honor of being this weeks featured stamper.

Vicki G said...

Beth, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome choice, Beth!
You know you 'rock' at this!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online