Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneak Peek: Feelin' Groovy!



Slow down, you move too fast
You've got to make the morning last
Just kickin' down the cobble stones
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy!
(La,la,la,la,la,la, feelin' groovy)

Hello, lamp post, whatcha knowing?
I've come to watch your flowers growing
Ain't ya got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo, feelin' groovy!
(La,la,la,la,la,la, feelin' groovy)

Got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life, I love you, all is groovy!
(La,la,la,la,la,la, feelin' groovy)
(La,la,la,la,la,la, feelin' groovy)


This is the new Hanna called Hippy Chick! She has hair like Art Garfunkle! :O
I did some sewing on this card - used a pack of DCWV patterned paper to find some Groovy paper! This is such a retro color scheme - Anyone have an orange countertop and an olive fridge in their house growing up? {raises hand}
I stamped Miss Hanna with black soot and colored her with copics. I used stickles and sakura stardust to blingify her earings, headband, belt and the detailing on her pants.

I stamped some of the flowers from the Hippy Chick set and used a dab of stickes in the center of the flowers. The main image and the flowers are popped up on dimensionals.

PEACE, OUT!

stamps: Hippy Chick {Hanna Stamps!}
ink: black soot, copics
paper: DCWV, white, olive, summer sun
misc: stickes, sakura stardust, sewing, dimensionals





2 comments:

Tracey said...

That card is fun & fabulous!!

Vicki G said...

Very Sweet Card Beth! Love the DP!

Vicki

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online