Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sneak Peek: Read My T

Here is my sneak peek for the Read My T set by Hanna!

This set reminded me so much of Victoria (my 9 year old). I got her this great sparkle tshirt in Paris - she loves to wear it with her beret. The sentiments are from the set as well! I stamped her on white cardstock with black soot. Then I stamped the shirt on designer paper and trimmed it carefully. I colored the Hanna with copics, then added the sentiment (I heart Paris) to the tshirt. The trimmed shirt was added to the main image with adhesive. I used stickles on the t-shirt, just like Victoria's t-shirt. The base and other papers were dry pressure embossed with the paisley cuttlebug folder.
The designer paper (same as the shirt) is layered on the cardstock, then a guava ribbon tied in a simple knot. I added three buttons to the bottom corner. The sentiments are stamped on mustard, then layered on ruby.

stamps: Read my T {Hanna}
paper: guava, ruby, chocolate, DCWV, white
ink: black soot, copics
misc: cuttlebug (paisley), ribbon (guava, su!), olive SU! buttons, stickles





1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love your card!! That Read My T set is fabulous!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online