Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thank You Maria:

For the past year, I have had the incredible opportunity to design for Kitchen Sink Stamps. These are fabulous clear stamps which feature multi step stamping. With each step, the image slowly comes to life. It has been such a wonderful experience for me to step outside my comfort zone and experiment with multi-step stamping. I know Maria took a chance on me last year, and I am so grateful that she did. If you have any questions about these multi-step stamps, please email me or add a comment here. If you would like to learn more about this company, please click the link below. I put a blinkie on the lower right sidebar for KSS.


Please stop by and see all the wonderful designs which Maria and the crew have in the Sink at http://www.kitchensinkstamps.com

Thanks for the memories Maria!

Now I am going to have a little more time to focus on my SU! business, my Hanna Stamps! and my design work.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online