Thursday, November 13, 2008

WT192: New Home


Every once in a while, Todd asks me to make a card. When he does, I can justify my habit! {grin}

I made this card for a client of his who just bought a new house. I used watercolor paper for the Ways To Use it challenge on SCS.

I think I prefer using white cardstock and copics. I did the challenge and used watercolor crayons and my aquapainter. I stamped the image with archival black (ranger). The tree is stamped on watercolor paper and trimmed out, then applied with dimensionals to the card.

I used chocolate chip ink for the sentiment.

Some fun blue ribbon tied in a simple knot on the edge of
the sentiment....

I hope Todd's client likes it!

stamps: boards & beams {papertrey ink}
ink: black, chocolate chip
paper: watercolor, MME dp, chocolate dcwv textured, brocade
misc: punches (su scalloped edge), dimensionals, watercolor crayons, aquapainter, ribbon


1 comment:

Tracey said...

It's a gorgeous card!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online