Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneak Peek: Sophie G. Laundry!

Laundry is my life - well, it seems to encompass my life....at least 3-4 loads a day, soaking clothes, hand washing certain items.....
One thing I don't do it iron. NO WAY! Unless it is a necessity, I will not drag out that contraption. I don't even iron on my girl scout patches....I sew those suckers on by hand!

Sophie G. irons....but she looks as frazzled as I do!So I stamped the Sophie G. on white cardstock with black soot ink. I colored her in and adhered her to a scallop punched piece of designer paper. I used a little sakura stardust on the iron, the legs of the ironing board and the steam. I printed the sentiment on white cardstock and trimmed it, added a button next to the sentiment. "Are you STEAMED at me?" font is Curlz. I used a slot punch on the bottom corner and threaded some ribbon in the holes. Simple knot completes the design.

Watch for more sneak peeks on the other design team member blogs - and stop by the RELEASE party tomorrow night! I have something FUN in store!

stamps: Sophie G. Laundry
ink: black soot
paper: white, my minds eye
misc: button, ribbon, punches, copics, sakura stardust.






1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Are you steamed at me????AHAHAHAHHAHA

that is hilarious!!! Sweet card too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online