Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hanna Stamps! Tag it!


I created this Tag with the Vintage Toy set from Hanna Stamps. I created the tag with a rectangle piece of real red cardstock. I added a scalloped edge piece of white cardstock and a piece of black cardstock. I sewed the white and black pieces with a zig zag stitch. The soldier was stamped with black soot on copics. I used some sakura stardust on the green areas, the feather on his cap, the buttons (sorry - it's hard to see). I used the slot punch (SU!) and tied some fun ribbon on top. Sentiment from {Just what I wanted to say} in black soot.

stamps: Vintage Toys, Just what I wanted to say {Hanna}
ink: black soot, copics, sakura stardust
paper: real red, black, white
misc: stitching (janome), dimensionals, ribbon (mayarts), SU! punches (slot, scalloped edge)


1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online