Saturday, December 6, 2008

FS96: Annascreations


This week's featured stamper is Anna (aka Annascreations). I really enjoy her gallery - {this card} really caught my eye. I loved the color scheme and the white ribbon....

I decided to do a little change up - I made it a square card....then changed around the colors and made the main image kraft. If you are using kraft, you must be channeling PINE!!! I grabbed Rustic Snowflakes and Snowfall Additions from Papertrey Ink. My BFF, Nichole knows how to throw together talent I tell ya! Pine created this amazing set that coordinates with punches! Sha-zam! What a time saver that is! No more cutting....just stamp and punch.



The card starts out with a base of black cardstock. I added a layer of white, then a layer of kraft. I sewed the white and kraft together with a zig zag stitch. I stamped snowflakes with white craft ink all over the kraft paper. Stamped the sentiment in black soot. There is pearl glimmer mist from Eclectic Paperie on the kraft paper. I used a scrap of black paper, spritzed it with the pearl glimmer mist as well. I punched a smaller snowflake punch with kraft, rubbed it in white ink and then sprinkled glitter on it. I used a back button (SU!) with some hemp, tied in a knot. The snowflakes were separated from one another with dimensionals. I tied a white sheer polkadot ribbon around the card (mayarts/starlitstudio.net). This was a fun one to make! What do you think?


stamps: Snowfall additions, rustic snowflakes {Papertreyink}
ink: white craft, black soot
paper: black, white, kraft
misc: dimensionals, glitter, glimmer mist (pearl), ribbon (mayarts/starlitstudio), button (SU!), hemp, punches (snowflake Papertreyink)




3 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online