Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peek - I dream of Hanna


Here is another card from the new release Hanna's. This one (I dream of Hanna) features this fun lamp! Aladdin was one of my favorite Disney movies! I love the Genie...I could probably recite the entire movie (I know my daughter Karen could!) Bring me the lamp!
This card base is from the DCWV set I got at Joannes. I am using up my supplies people. I have a ton and in order to get more - I have to use the old stuff. This uber-sparkly card is so bling-i-fied that is almost makes me cry with sheer joy! I stamped the lamp on GP white twice, once on the rectangular base, once on a scrap. I colored both with copics, trimmed out the scrap one and mounted it to the other lamp with a dimensional. I used copics to color the swirls and then sakura stardust on the swirls. I used stickles on the lamp, then sewed on two ribbon scraps with a zig zag stitch. Sentiment stamped in black on the bottom. Simple card, but UBER fun!!! Don't you think?




stamps: Hanna (I dream of Hanna)
ink: black, copics
paper: DCWV card base (red sparkle), white, black
misc: dimensionals, ribbon (mayarts/starlitstudio), sakura stardust, stickles





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online