Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peek - Pin Up Hanna


This card is just my wierd humor....sorry! Thanks for your support (get it, support?)....Work with me people! I stamped the corset and the bra with black soot ink on GP white paper. It is my favorite combo for coloring with copics. I colored the images in with copics, then mounted the image on textured rose red. The sentiment was printed on the computer, then mounted on a scrap of the rose red. Some white sheer polkadot ribbon around the main image and through the button. Do you have trouble throwing out buttons. You know - the little bags attached to your sweaters and shirts? I save them. I put one to use today. Did it proud against the basic grey paper. I love basic grey paper. I need to use it more often. I think I will go on a basic grey kick. What do you think? Use a couple of sheets.....

So tomorrow is the big release party on SCS! Then Friday this set goes on sale. I am warning you, this Hanna looks SO much like me {snicker}.....one hot mama in heels, some bubbles, bubble gum, the bra and corset....it screams FRECKLED AND FUN!!! {grin}


stamps: Pin up Hanna!
ink: black soot, copics (Eclectic Paperie)
paper: Rose red (SU!), GP white, Basic Grey (Eclectic Paperie)
misc: ribbon (Mayarts/starlitstudio), button (extra from recently purchased clothing), computer font

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Cute Card, Great Idea!

Vicki

Kristi said...

heehee I love this card. I was thinking of this same idea too....great minds think alike!!

spoole said...

Don't you remember the class of '84 or '85 filling the principal's office with bras as a senior prank? I believe the principal thanked them for their support ...

too funny! Pretty card, love the colors!

spoole said...

Think back, class of '84 or '85. One of those classes filled the principal's office with bras as a senior prank. He thanked them for their support as well ... ha ha

Pretty card, love the colors!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online