Saturday, December 27, 2008

FS99: Stampfilled Dreams

Happy Holidays Everyone!~ Tonight we had our neighborhood cocktail party. Wooohooo! I did my card AFTER the party (which was here - remember the invites I did a few weeks back? We rescheduled because of the untimely passing of my uncle last week.) This evening we had everyone over and it was a blast. I was cleaning this
afternoon, so no time to make the card prior to the party. I went into my office after the guests all left and whipped up this card. Sure I had a glass of wine and the card is a little messy! But it is a thank you note, and I need several of them this time of year! Who else sends out thank you notes for all the wonderful holiday gifts? I am making my kids!

This week's FS is Barbara Schram, aka Stampfilled Dreams on SCS. Here is her gallery! Egads it is wonderful!

The card is based on Barbara's Card HERE. It is super elegant with all the white! I loved it! I changed the second color from purple to celery. I used the tree from Snow Swirled and the thank you sentiment from PTI mixed messages. I distressed the edges, used some crystal effects and glitter (that is where you can see the messiness - blob blob blob), and instead of the corner rounded black strip, I used the tag punch on it's side. Three pearls on the bottom and it is done!

Can you believe that we are nearly at 100 Featured Stampers???? Oh My Gosh, who will next week's stamper be? Hmmm! I have much to ponder over the next week!


stamps: SU! Snow Swirled, PTI mixed messages
paper: white, black, celery (SU!)
ink: celery, archival black
misc: pin, ribbon (SU!), glitter and crystal effects, pearls, SU! tag punch





1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Hope you had a very MErry Christmas!!! Your card is lovely!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online