Friday, April 3, 2009

Sneak Peek: Granny Hanna

I was able to work in a BUNCH of SCS challenges in this one card! This week's SC (SC222), the WT212 (foiled again - using foil), HSC63 (black and white and red all over), HSC57 (metal mania). I used the basket of yarn from the Hanna Granny set and stamped it with ranger black soot ink, then colored with copics. The main image is layered on tinfoil, then on black. Patterned paper is old - from my stash of Provo Craft (during my hay day of buying from Michaels). This felt very country -- and it made me think of knitting. I used some big and small PTI buttons - sorry - they are naked. The sentiment is printed on the computer, then trimmed and adhered under the big button. This is going to my friend Margaret from church. She knits AMAZING! Seriously - she made argyle socks for her dad - size 10. WHO DOES THAT? She makes American girl sweaters for her daughter's dolls to match her daughters sweaters. I LOVE IT! I wish I could knit! She will enjoy my humor on this card -- what do you think?



stamps: Granny Hanna
paper: white, black, PC designer paper, foil
ink: copics, ranger black soot
misc: Buttons (PTI), computer (sentiment)





1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

So cute!! I love how you used all the different size buttons.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online