Monday, April 20, 2009

Where's the beef?

Did you ever see that commercial "Where's the beef?" Oh boy did that make me laugh. When I saw Granny Hanna, that is immediately what I thought of! It was such a memorable commercial!!!!





In honor of earth day, I made this card with a recycled piece of paper (double sided gift wrap). I started with a barely banana base, then the recycled paper. I used some Stampin' Up! designer paper scraps on the bottom. Attached some ribbon and velvet rick rack to the card, added the sentiment, prima, button. Sentiment is printed on the computer, then trimmed.

Main image is stamped on white cardstock and then again on a scrap of the recycled paper. I trimmed the recycled paper dress and adhered it to Granny Hanna. The rest is colored with copics.

what do you think?



stamps: Granny Hanna
paper: recycled paper (designer gift wrap), designer paper (SU!), white
ink: black soot (Ranger), copics
misc: mayarts ribbon (striped) and rick rack (white velvet), prima, button (papertrey), computer sentiment





2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

ROTFLMAO! Thanks for the video! OMG that took me back! Cute card! LOVE LOVE LOVE the sentiment!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh!!! I so remember that commercial! I got a kick out it everytime I saw it. Thanks for the early morning laugh. Your card is just awesome.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online