Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Blogger!


This has been an incredibly busy week! Karen was Helena in the school production of Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream. I may be impartial, but she was FANTASTIC! The entire production was amazing! She looked so grown up!


I was part of the costume committee. The costumes came out fantastic -- I just helped with some cutting, some organizing...no real sewing (I will stick to sewing on my cards thank you very much!)


Here I am with Karen (and Xavier) after the show! My proud mom moment!!!!












The next morning, Todd and I got ALL the family up and back to the school for the monthly assembly. Todd and I were told Victoria was going to be Student of the month this month and they were going to surprise her.

Yes, she is wearing a bathrobe. It was comfy clothing day at school....

comfy to some kids is lounge pants -- to others, PJs and bathrobe!



Here are the Students of the Month for the school. Victoria is the back right!


















3 comments:

Debbi said...

Oh my word, they BOTH look so comfortable up on stage!! Congrats to both girls - and to YOU!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Congrats to both of your girls and to you & Todd! You have got to be proud of them.

Misti said...

Very Cool Beth! We just went to the same play here where we live. The Jr. high put it on. It was amazing! I bet they did an awesome job!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online