Friday, April 3, 2009

LSC213: Out like a lamb



I checked the LSC today on SCS too early and last week's challenge came up -- so I played -- Here is my sample: black & white is the limit - you can only used black and white. I used a white base, a black sheet of cardstock, dry pressure embossed with the textile folder. Sewed a wide ribbon across the card -- added a button, some patterned paper, computer sentiment (You Grow Girl) and some ribbon in the button. Simple and easy. This stamp is Mommie to be from Hanna Stamps! It will be released Monday.


stamps: Mommy to be (Hanna Stamps!)
paper: black, white, patterned paper (DCWV)
ink: black, copics
misc: ribbon (may arts), nestabilities, dimensionals, button (papertrey ink)




2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Awesome card, Beth!! I wish I had looked so good when I was pregos! LOL!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Beth! Love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online