Saturday, April 4, 2009

FS113: Justwritedesigns


This card by Julie (aka Justwritedesigns) was wonderful. The colors were so spring. I decided to use similar colors and kind of keep the feel of the card with the main image in the top left.

I used a white base and a rose red layer, then some designer paper (MME/Wild Asparagus). I used a zig zag stitch on the edge. I stamped Anna Mae (Our Craft Lounge) on white cardstock. I stamped her bunny ears on a scrap of white. Both were colored with copics. I trimmed the ears and put them on top of Hoppy Anna Mae. This card is for Molly's birthday. Fun thing about Molly, she wears bunny earmuffs. YEAR ROUND. In the winter, I can see it. But in the Spring, Fall...summer....IT gets hot here! Molly loves those bunny ear muffs, so this Anna Mae is perfect for her! I used the sentiment from Snail Mail (Our Craft Lounge). I stamped the sentiment on a rose red tag, used a white button (papertrey ink) and threaded some gingham ribbon through the button, tied it in a bow. The card needed something -- so I added a little strip of pink piorouette (run through the cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder). Isabella (Molly's friend) just adored the card when I showed it to her....what do you think?


stamps: Hoppy Anna Mae, Snail Mail {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: rose red, white, pink pirouette, mme/wa designer paper
ink: black soot (ranger), copics
misc: ribbon (mayarts), button (papertrey ink), swiss dots (CB), tag





1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Your card is adorable. How funny that Molly wears bunny ear muffs all year.

Teresa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online