Friday, April 3, 2009

LSC214: Off Your Rocker


This week's Limited Supply Challenge is 1-2-3 (which reminds me of the Plain White T's song (123)

you make it easy, as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.) There's only one thing two do three words four you: i love you.

My kids love that song!

So I used 1 color (red) - plus neutral (white). 2 designer papers (from my Provo Craft stash) - 3 elements (brads, ribbon and dimensionals (don't know if these count).

Sometimes I like to stamp on the colored cardstock so I don't have to color them in -- using the white cardstock as a layer to make the color pop! I like the way this card turned out! Yes - some days I am off my rocker! Don't you ever feel that way -- this stamp is from the new Granny Hanna set being released Monday. Off to sit at the raffle table at the school Spring Carnival!

Have a great weekend!

paper: Provocraft candy apple red pack, white
ink: black
stamps: Granny Hanna
misc: brads, dimensionals, ribbon (mayarts)





1 comment:

Silli said...

Hello Beth, your card is very pretty. Love the colors... Happy day...and hugs from Silke

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online