Saturday, April 2, 2011

FS217: I scream U scream we all scream

For Irene! DandI93 is this week's featured stamper. The CAS103 wedding card caught my eye, so I changed the colors, removed the crimped layer, the pearls and changed the butterflies to flowers.


I like the moss and chocolate together, with a hint of white. Super clean looking!
I started with a chocolate base, then I used the fancy flourishes set by Papertrey for the top and bottom edges with chocolate ink on the moss cardstock. I punched out the main image and stamped the flourish with moss ink on the moss layer, then stamped the sentiment on top with chocolate ink. I adhered it to the card with dimensionals. Some velvet flowers (PTI) with brads are adhered with dimensionals as well.

Simple and easy!









stamps: fancy flourishes, inside and out birthday
ink: chocolate, moss
paper: chocolate, moss
misc: brads, dimensionals, velvet flowers, punches.

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online