Saturday, March 26, 2011

FS216: Quixotic

Another weekend, another birthday party...anyone else feel the same way! My kids have more of a social life than I do! LOL! This card is for a little boy in Xavier's class. We went to the Bounce Place in the Mall today for the party! Fun times for little boys!

The card I made was a case for this week's featured stamper, Quixotic (Aka Elaine). She has such amazing coloring abilities, but I found this {magnolia christmas card} stashed deep in her gallery! I thought is was definitely deserving of some love! I changed the colors, stamp set and theme for the card. I also eliminated the ribbon layer and stamped a "break up focal point" instead!


I love blue! I decided that the enchanted evening monochrome look would be a nice way to create the perfect boy card. I used the star stamp from Been Boo'd with snow ink on the enchanted evening base. I did that instead of using the ribbon which Elaine used. Some punched stars with enchanted evening buttons replace Elaine's snowflakes and the main image is stamped in enchanted ink on a spring rain circle punch. I layered that with an enchanted evening punched circle and a white punched circle. There are multiple dimensionals on the circle layer as well as under the stars.


Finally, I used some stickles (you can hardly see them) on the circumference of the spring rain circle. Fun, easy card...very clean and perfect for a birthday boy!







stamps: Been Boo'd, Inside & Out Birthday
ink: fresh snow, enchanted evening
paper: enchanted evening, white, spring rain
misc: dimensionals, punches (circle, star), buttons, stickles

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online