Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Peek: Train Tracks release night, part 2

So when I created this set, it was with my son in mind. I felt that there had to be a stamp set in my brain that was meant, just for my little man! Xavier has 5 sisters, and he is ALL BOY! I created this set with the sole intention of creating a name frame for his room! So here it finally is and it came out just as I imagined it!



The background of the frame is pure poppy. I used a striped blue ribbon for the track. I die cut the train engine and caboose and stamped on them, then colored them in with copics. I die cut the flatbed three times and stamped it, colored it in with copics as well.



I stamped the square from borders and corners: square six times on ivory cardstock. I stamped the Trajan monogram alphabet to spell out XAVIER. To me, the boxes almost look like wood blocks on the back of the flatbed.




I added the smoke (all cut out by hand) and adhered them with foam squares. I colored in the smoke with copics.


I cannot wait to share this with him in the morning! He is going to love it, because his favorite color is red! This would be a great "NY Giants" train! Go GIANTS! :)










stamps: Train Tracks, Tajan Alphabet, Borders & Corners: Square
paper: pure poppy, ivory
ink: black, copics
misc: frame (custom cut mat), ribbon (mayarts), stickles, foam squares


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online