Saturday, April 23, 2011

fs220: Freshn'Sassy

Blessed Easter to you and yours!

What a crazy hectic day - I had to bring my MAC in for servicing as it would not even turn on! YIKES! I am working on my old Viao and it is so slow, so I am trying to get everything up and ready, plus get ready for Easter! We spent the evening coloring easter eggs with the kids, then rushing them off to bed so Peter Rabbit can hop on over to the house tonight! I hope the dog doesn't scare that bunny away!




This week, for the Featured Stamper Challenge, I chose Shelly's gallery {Freshn'Sassy} to check out this week when I spotted this {Thanksgiving} card. So clean and simple, I knew I could change it up a bit!

Changes: Stamp set and colors

My versions (it was so simple, I made two!)
Ladybug version:


Mushroom version:



Both cards start with a SS white base and then the image was stamped in black ink. The images were colored with copics and then the sentiment was stamped in the lower corner. I used a black gel pen to create the box around the images.










stamps: Springtime Doodles
paper: stampers select white (PTI)
ink: black, copics
misc: black gel pen


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online