Saturday, April 30, 2011

FS221: LateBlossom

This week's featured stamper is Susan (aka LateBlossom). I loved her Infinite Butterfly card! Ohh so classic and adorable! ALL of Susan's cards are FANTASTIC!




I made a couple of changes from the original:

colors, stamp set, added some ric rack, different edge, rounded corners, butterfly not stamped...

First, the color....I used some lemon tart base (which screams spring to me!). I rounded the corners on the bottom. I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut the edge with the PTI large scallop die. I stamped the sentiment from Everyday Blessings on the white layer with black ink. The PTI die cut butterfly is on designer paper, then adhered with a foam square. Three green gems in the center of the butterfly. I used some copic markers to alter the ric rack to a green to match the color on the designer paper.

This card is for my daughter, Victoria Joan, who celebrates her first communion tomorrow!











stamps: Papertrey Ink {Everyday Blessings}
paper: lemon tart, white, designer paper (DCWV)
ink: black, copics
misc: gems (PTI), ric rack, foam square, PTI dies {butterfly, large scallop), corner rounder


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online