Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Peek: Train Tracks Release Night

Well what a fun week it has been! Here is another card which I created with Train Tracks. This time, I used Holiday Button Bits to create a holiday card. I started out with a white base and covered the card front with chocolate. I added some fun striped basic grey paper, which to me had a warm holiday feel. I die cut the train and stamped it with Ranger walnut stain ink. I colored the train and adhered it to the cream layer. I stamped the Santa from Holiday Button Bits and then stamped the presents from the set and loaded both of them up on the flatbed after I colored them with copics.


The train is adhered with foam squares. I took the cream layer, stamped the sentiment, then created a v-cut with my scissors and layered it on chocolate. Put a threaded double loop on the button and placed it on the edge of the sentiment.


Here is a close up of the train and flatbed....with a little holiday cheer on the back!


and here is a closer look of the sentiment!



This shows that the Train Tracks Set can be quite versatile with your current Papertrey collection! Think of all the fun things you can put on the flatbed....a Christmas Tree, pumpkins in the fall, a turkey for Thanksgiving!!! What would you put on the flatbed? Maybe a bunch of HEARTS with hearts coming out instead of smoke???? Wouldn't that be a CUTE valentine!?!?!









stamps: Train Tracks {available tonight at midnight}
paper: cream, chocolate, basic grey striped designer paper
ink: walnut stain, copics
misc: button, rustic thread, foam squares

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online