Friday, March 12, 2010

Sneak Peek: Springtime Doodles Welcome to the neighborhood



So what do you think of the set? I have played with a few of the stamps - Nichole and Lisa Johnson also played with some of the stamps - and there are a few that are still a secret!

I created this card with a FUN color combo: {lavendar moon friends till the end designer paper}, some spring rain and some spring moss. The spring moss was scallop edge punched, then dry pressure embossed with swiss dots folder. The flower was stamped on spring rain, edged with some copic markers, then layered on dimensionals. I stamped the bee on lemon tart and then colored it in with copic markers, adding some stickles to the wings.

The sentiment is stamped with black soot ink on spring rain, trimmed and mounted on the lavender moon designer paper. I used a papertrey button in the center of the flower! So cute - and fun!

Stamps: Springtime Doodles {Papertrey Ink}
paper: spring rain, spring moss, lemon tart, lavendar moon friends till the end designer paper
ink: black, copics
misc: ribbon, swiss dots, button, scalloped edge punch, dimensionals




6 comments:

Christine said...

Love your set Beth! So much fun. But I'm not surprised I like it because you look almost identical to my niece and you have the name of another niece!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Diane Jaquay said...

I LOVE this set Beth! You've done a fabulous job of capturing a whimsical, playful style with these stamps; I'm particularly loving the flowers I've seen used. Your card today is beautiful too!

jan metcalf said...

Your flowers pop like fireworks!

Cynde said...

Love this card Beth! The doodles set is so cute! So many different things to use in it. I totally love the color combo you used on this card, with the dry embossing and scene you have made on it....IT is Too Cute!!

PJ said...

Love the design - and oh the colors!!

Nancy L. said...

adorable!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online