Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sneak Peek: Springtime Doodles Hello friend


Here is the first sneak peek which I created with my new set from the FreckledANDfun line at Papertrey Ink. I used kraft paper to create the card base. The designer paper is the pure poppy from the {bitty dot collection}. It is scalloped edge punched on the bottom. A layer of papertrey true black, kraft, then papertrey white was used for the main image. The ladybugs were stamped with black soot ink, colored with copics. It was easy to line up the sentiment on each side of the middle ladybug -- that is the bonus of clear stamps. The other two ladybugs were placed on the outside of the sentiments.

I used some pure poppy ribbon and a true black PTI button with the rustic twine tied in a bow.







All supplies from Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted
stamp set: {Springtime Doodles} Papertrey Ink
paper: Kraft, true black, white, designer paper {bitty dot collection}
ink: black soot, copics
misc: pure poppy ribbon, true black button, rustic twine, scalloped edge punch (SU!)





19 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a precious card and I have a weakness for ladybugs! Can't wait to see more!

Nadine said...

What a sweet card Beth! Love the color combo of kraft & red. Can't wait to see the entire set!

Eveline said...

I love lady birds. The moment they start flying around it's really spring.
Lovely card.
Eveline.

Stacy said...

I can't wait to see more of this set but for now I do love that little lady bug. Sooo cute!!!

Kelly S. said...

Oh that is SWEET, Beth! What a cute krafty little ladybug!

Debbie Corbari said...

Well lookee here...ADORABLE card and ADORABLE lady bugs (even though you KNOW how I feel about creepy crawlies!) LOL!

Tami McBeain said...

Oh how cute, I love doodles and those ladybugs are adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

So so CUTE! I can't wait to see this whole set, I really love the whimsical style!

Diane Jaquay said...

So so CUTE! I can't wait to see this whole set, I really love the whimsical style!

Beverly BL said...

So simple and so cute. This is perfect. Love it. Thank you.

Beverly BL said...

So simple and so cute. This is perfect. Love it. Thank you.

Terri Bills said...

I love it Beth. Cute card.

Vicki Bray said...

Oh my such a cute card! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the rest of the set!

Helen F. said...

Loooouuuuve those lady bugs, Beth. They are just too cute, and bring-on-Spring!

laurensmom22 said...

Oh that is such a cute card.

Lisa H. said...

lovin' the lady bugs! cute card, Beth! can't wait to see more!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love ladybugs and the font is fun! Looking forward to seeing more sneak peeks before the 15th!

Cynde said...

Beth your doodles are so cute! Can't wait to see the whole set! Love the little card with the ladybugs. I especially like the way you spaced for the sentiment...another great idea!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beth, this set is SO STINKIN' cute I can't stand it! I LOVE that ladybug! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online