Sunday, March 28, 2010

fs164


Here i {brandi's card} that I cased this week. I took her card and changed the colors and stamp set, ribbon placement. I started with a white base, added some pink designer paper (My Minds Eye). I corner rounded the top and bottom on the card. I used a small scrap of real red, scalloped edge punch and tucked it behind some more MME designer paper (also corner rounded on one side). I decided that the designer paper really was enough for the top of the card. I loved the doodled edge, but wanted the sentiment, so stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Springtime Doodles (Papertrey Ink) and doodled around the whole card with a chocolate chip marker. I added a strip of ribbon with a button and some rustic thread (also from Papertrey Ink). The card (for Sophie's friend Sara) -- was a fun little card to make. Thanks for the inspiration Brandi!





Stamps: Springtime Doodles Stamp {Papertrey Ink}
Misc: ribbon, thread, button, scalloped edge punch, corner rounder
Paper: designer paper {my minds eye}, real red, white
Ink: dark chocolate ink, chocolate chip marker




1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

So sweet! i love it, Beth! thanks so much for choosing me to be the Featured Stamper! I really, really, really appreciate it!

Hugs,

Brandi

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online