Saturday, March 13, 2010

FS162: Mommylvs2stamp



This week's FS is Kristen, aka Mommylvs2stamp!

My card is based on Kristen's Happy Birthday cupcakes card. I kept the same layout and color scheme, but changed it to another stamp set {Springtime Doodles} and changed up the ribbon a touch.

I used some white snow ink and stamped the dandelion image on the lemon card stock. I stamped the images on white cardstock, punched them out and colored with copics. Instead of using the same stitched ribbon in two colors like Kristen, I used one polka dot ribbon and one stitched ribbon. Instead of stapling the ribbon, I created folded tabs and adhered them with brads. I added some bling to the mushroom. Stamped images are mounted on scalloped summer sun cardstock. Each image is mounted on a dimensional. Edges of both yellow layers are rounded and the summer sun layer has white snow direct to paper on the edge. I used some spica gel pens on the ladybug and the snail.


stamps: Springtime Doodles {Papertrey Ink}
paper: white, summer sun, lemon tart
ink: black, copics
misc: papertrey gems, circle punch, scalloped circle punch, dimensionals, corner rounder, brads, ribbon





6 comments:

PJ said...

How happy and fun! Thanks!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very very SWEET card :)

Natalie Winterstein said...

Cute! I really like it. The new stamp set is adorable! :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card! Perfect for Spring! I love this stamp set and happy to see a snail and mushroom in it!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Very fun and spring-y! Super colors and wonderful images!

Lee Anne said...

Beth-
Your set this month is the one I am most excited about and can't wait to get. I love the designs I've seen and all of the projects you have showcased this week! Thanks for designing such a fun, fun set!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online