Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Purrrrfect Birthday!

I made this card for Karen's friend for her birthday. She loves cats! Simple card. Stamped on white cardstock with black ink (archival). The copics really make this image come to life. I used a computer font to make the sentiment (Hope Your Birthday Is Purrrrrrrfect!)

This stamp set will be available on Friday. Check out the PARTY on SCS on Thursday night. I will not be attending. I am going to be out of commission for the next two weeks (give or take a few days). I am undergoing a procedure which will help aleviate my back pain! Those of you waiting on any design work, thank you for your patience and understanding.

stamps: Hanna {cats}
ink: black, copics
paper: white, pixie pink, chocolate chip, designer paper (my minds eye)
misc: button, ribbon (starlitstudio.org), martha scalloped edge punch, computer font






7 comments:

Juliana said...

Adorable!!
I love how you did the sentiment!!
VERY fun and extremely clever!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

I love this card! Looks like a great set. I have a lot of "Cat Lovers" in my life...looks like I'll just have to buy it when it releases. Darn! haha! I love how you positioned the sentiment!! TFS!

Kristi said...

I love this card. I just love how flowy, is that a word, that banner looks....

Vicki G said...

Beth, this is Sweet! Love the sentiment banner!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am just certain that she loved this special b'day card! Purrrfect for a sweet girl!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love it! The new hanna's are so fabulouso! You rock! Thanks for sharing your pretties!

Stacey Schafer said...

I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ON MY BLOG!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online