Monday, September 1, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peek: Kiss the Cook

Were you paying attention last month when I royally screwed up? LOL! I made this tin and recipe cards set for a fund raiser which I participated in for Hannah's Hope Fund (www.hannahshopefund.org). I used Hanna's new stamp set Kiss the Cook. Isn't she cute? The recipe tin is a Maya Road tin, covered in alcohol inks (ranger). You use a felt tip applicator to apply the ink directly to your tin. I edged the tin with a gold leaf pen. Ribbon and rick rack is on the handle. I used a outlined font to print out RECIPES on cardstock. I colored the words in with copics. I used my corner rounder to edge the cardstock and placed it on some designer paper. I wrapped some designer paper around the tin, then attached the recipe wording. The recipe cards were wrapped with a ribbon. I stamped Kiss the Cook Hanna on white cardstock, mounted it on the same designer paper as the recipe tin. I coloed Hanna in with Copics and then punched out a scalloped circle punch with a marvy punch. I included some of the fun little stamps (wine bottle, pasta, salt and pepper) on the scalloped tag. I also used one of the sentiments from the set (kiss the cook). Kristi Ferro, owner of Hanna Stamps, generously donated a Kiss the Cook stamp set for this fundraiser (sorry, it was back in June). You can get your own set on Friday!


What do you think? Is she cute or what? Tomorrow I will show you a cute card which I made for the wonderful chef from our stampin' retreat!

stamp: Kiss the Cook (Hanna Stamps)
paper: designer paper (my minds eye), whisper white
ink: Black, copics, ranger alcohol inks
misc: ribbon, rick rack (starlitstudio), tin, scalloped circle punch, corner rounder, gold leaf pen

6 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I love your tin! What a great project to donate.

Vicki G said...

Beth, this is absolutely adorable!

Love it!

Vicki

Monica said...

This is adorable!! I definitely want this stamp set!

Kristi said...

This IS cute..... :))

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job Bethie! I love the alcohol ink effect on this tin! Hugs!

Simply Jenn said...

Really creative and so cute to have on a kitchen counter. Now, if I only knew how to cook....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online