Saturday, September 25, 2010

FS190: Hobbydujour

Here is this week's FS card based on Sallie's card {Autumn Leaf}. Sallie, aka, Hobbydujour, is a great stamper and I loved the faux frame she created with her card.


I used textured cream, made the faux frame with my scor-pal. I distressed the chocolate layer. I altered the PTI cream cardstock using red, copper and coffee glimmer mist.
The trees were stamped with dark chocolate ink on PTI cream, then spritzed with coffee glimmer mist. Here is a close up! Trees and chocolate brown layers mounted with dimensionals.


Finally, I used some brads and the sentiment from Trees with trimmings.



stamps: Trees with trimmings (PTI)
paper: textured cream, PTI cream, dark chocolate
ink: dark chocolate
misc: Brown brads, dimensionals, glimmer mist

1 comment:

Debbie Corbari said...

Well this is just Shazamalicious! You've put me in the Holiday mood which is BAD b/c I've yet to ink up your Been Boo'd set!! :) GIT ER DONE!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online