Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fs189: eberlinek

This week's card is by Kristen (SCS's Eberlinek). Her card {celebrate} was something I wanted to case this week:

I changed the colors and the stamp set! It was such a fun layout! Love it! I started with a kraft base, added a layer of chocolate and then put on a layer of avocado. The trees were stamped in avocado ink on cream paper. They were trimmed and mounted on dimensionals. They are so easy to trim! I stamped the sentiment and star with chocolate ink on kraft paper. I wrapped the sentiment tag with cream twill. I added some red, clear and green gems on the various trees. I distressed the edges of the sentiment layer.






Kraft Avocado Holiday Card:
stamps: Tree with Trimmings {Papertrey Ink, available NOW! click on sidebar link}
ink: avocado, dark chocolate
paper: kraft, cream, dark chocolate, avocado
misc: dimensionals, adhesive gems, cream twill


1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Really pretty! Nice colors and design!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online