Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy WCMD - and my FS191 card.....

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

I cannot believe that it is October (my favorite month of the year!) This month is full of birthdays (my brother Rich on October 5, my daughter Victoria will be 11 on the 7th, I will be 29 again on the 7th, my daughter Bella is 9 on the 18th, my nephew Liam will be 5 on the 21, my sister Karen will be 30 again on the 22nd, and my daughter Karen will be 13 on the 25th). That does not include my cousin Shannon, my nearly adopted daughter Tasia and a ton of friends who share a Boo-day in October. It finishes off with Halloween - and a Happy Hauntingly good time trick or treating!

So much to squeeze into 31 days!

Today is also World Card Making Day! I stamped and had fun (and didn't mess up my office too bad). This was the card I created for today for the Featured Stamper challenge. This is based on Alison's {inchie anniversary} card. Alison (alimarbles) on SCS has a great style!

I changed the colors and stamp set - loved the layout and the pierced line after the sentiment. I changed it to Halloween colors and used my "Been Boo'd" stamp set, available at Papertrey Ink. This is such a fun, simple card.
Here is a close up of the card!


clean and simple - just a cute little card - love the way that the ghost pokes his head from the side. I colored his eyes with copics, just to give them a hint of color!



stamps: Been Boo'd {Papertrey Ink}
paper: white, plum, new leaf, pumpkin, black (PTI)
ink: black
misc: square punch (one inch), paper piercer

2 comments:

Ali Manning said...

This looks awesome, Beth - thanks for CASing me!

paula e. said...

great card - simple but effective. nice colors, and interesting detail with the line of piercing.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online