Saturday, September 4, 2010

FS187: StampingOUT!

I found Emily's gallery and fell in love. I based my card on {this} card. I changed the colors and the stamp set.

I created this card with TWO of my own stamp sets {Been Boo'd} and {Get to the Point sentiments}. {you can see the full sets by clicking on the set name on the sidebar}. I used a kraft base, the corners rounded on the top on the bottom. I used a white layer with a raspberry fizz layer, stamped with the star background with raspberry fizz ink. I stamped the star with raspberry fizz ink on white cardstock, punched it with the star punch and added a black button. I used the HAPPY BIRTHDAY sentiment from Get to the Point sentiments in black ink. I adhered some raspberry polkadot ribbon to the card, attached the star with a dimensional. I distressed the edge of the white and raspberry papers.





stamps: Been Boo'd, Get to the Point sentiments {Papertrey Ink}
ink: raspberry fizz, black
paper: raspberry fizz, white, kraft
misc: black button, PTI raspberry polkadot ribbon, dimensional, corner rounder, star punch


1 comment:

amberbop said...

This is so flat-out rad.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online