Saturday, October 31, 2009

FS143: Miss Boo


I have known Miss Boo (aka Jen) for years now! I love her new CAS (clean and simple) feature on SCS. Did you know that Jen was the brains behind Featured Stamper? YES! (Nods)

This is the card I decided to make based on Jen's card {CAS34 Happy day}

I changed the colors -- flipped the card to horizontal and changed the stamp set. I also eliminated the ribbon and put the sentiment just below the main image.

I loved the hint of pattern behind the main image, so I made a trailing star pattern with fresh snow ink on the kraft base. A scalloped oval in chocolate and an oval in red with a stamped image (tree from Reindeer Kisses/Our Craft Lounge) with dark chocolate ink. I stamped the star with chocolate on avocado paper, then trimmed the star and placed it atop the tree. Some globs of stickles on the tree and star....and the sentiment in chocolate complete the card. Simple....easy!



stamps: Reindeer Kisses {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: kraft, chocolate, red, avocado
ink: chocolate, fresh snow
misc: punches, stickles



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online