Saturday, October 24, 2009

FS142: Rachelhope13


This week's featured stamper is Rachelhope13. The card I selected is {Witchy Boo} . I loved the look with small sentiment and the patterns of various colors on the main base of the card.
changes:
stamp set, colors, used button instead of dew drop, used ticket corner punch instead of corner rounder

I decided to use patterned paper to make the main base of the card (instead of stamps). I found some DCWV winter stack paper and thought it would be a good fit! I used the sentiment from OCL's Merry Wishes}. Instead of a dew drop, I used a button (papertrey) and a ribbon. The sentiment is stamped with black ink on real red cardstock, the v-cut is hand trimmed.

This was such an easy card to make -- it would be so simple for mass production! Tomorrow is my baby's 12th birthday - Happy Birthday Karen Suzanna!

Stamps: Merry Wishes {Our Craft Lounge}
Paper: white, real red, designer paper (DCWV)
Ink: black (ranger)
Misc: ribbon (unknown source), button (mayarts), ticket corner punch (SU!)




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online