Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SC214, CC204 Hanna Sneak Peek {Bowling} Birthday party


I am totally not a bowler - but I play one on TV! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Actually - I wouldn't mind having a bowling birthday party for the kids- no clean up! THAT'S HUGE!

I made this for this week's color challenge! Tempting turquoise, Pink Passion, Gable Green and Lovely Lilac! I also used this week's sketch challenge to create this card. The lilac layer is cuttlebugged with swiss dots, the gable layer has distressed edges, the turquoise layer is cuttlebugged with spots and dots. The cuttlebug folders are all from Eclecticpaperie! They have an amazing store! The ribbon is mayarts from Starlitstudio. The pink passion layer is stamped with pink passion ink. I used the sentiments which come with the set {gutterball and Strike!!!}. I stamped the main image with black soot ink on the white cardstock! I colored with copics. I stamped the bowling ball and pins on white, colored and trimmed - then placed on a lilac circle. Sentiment printed on the computer, trimmed and mounted on the card.

stamps: Hanna {Bowling}
paper: lilac, gable, turquoise, pink passion, black, white (all SU!)
ink: black, copics
misc: ribbon (mayarts), cuttlebug (swiss dots, spots & dots), dimensionals, circle punch

4 comments:

Casmiles said...

Beth - Love your colors - FUN!!!

Crystal said...

I love the bowling set....I gotta have it!!!
Great projects!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY - I'm so glad you played along, what a great card!!

Vicki G said...

Cute!!! Very fun and festive!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online